We accept written, verbal and video proposals for this commission, in response to the Commission Brief. We can also accept your submission in the form of a 1-2-1 interview with a member of the ECDP Team, recorded on Zoom.
To apply, please email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by DEADLINE and include the following:
- The title of your proposed project
- An outline of the artistic concept and its creative starting points, intended participants and any groups you may like to work with, your community engagement process, and potential legacy (no more than 600 words).
- How your practice and project explores or promotes diversity (no more than 200 words).
- Some info about you and your work. This could be a short biography with examples of previous work / a CV / links to your website and social media.
- A short, estimated budget outline, showing how you would utilise the £15,000 (4-6 lines)
- A short approximate timeline for the work (4-6 lines with key milestones from April – September 2024)
From the proposals received, a panel will shortlist up to six projects, and invite shortlisted creative practitioners to an interview.